Saturday, 1 July 2017
5 main Side effect of junk food
In our day to day life junk food become our common food. But these foods are very unhealthy for our body, from the heart, brain to kidneys and liver, junk food items can ruin all organs of your body. Here's how? As per the dictionary meaning of junk food, it is considered something useless, extra or something that is not needed , not only are those foods extremely unhealthy, they also impacts various aspects of your life. Here's how.
1. Causes of Diabetes: One of major contributing factors for the emerging diabetes epidemic is unhealthy diet full of junk and fast food. When you eat only junk food , the excessive stress exerted on your metabolism affects the ability of your body to use insulin properly. Further, junk food consumption leads to obesity, one of the main reasons for insulin resistance and development of diabetes.
2. Causes fatigue and weakness: Junk food lacks most of essential nutrients like proteins and vitamins required for maintenance of overall health and functioning of all the systems in your body, So it fails to provide you with instant energy, making you feel weak and tired after a while. If you eat junk food items for all your meals of the day over a period of time , you could be suffer from chronic fatigue.
3. It affects the brain function: Experts study and said that brain, behavior, and immunity shows that one week of eating junk food is enough to trigger memory impairment in rats. Recent research suggests that bad fats from junk food tends replace healthy fats in the brain and interferes with normal signalling mechanism.
4. Heart disease: Junk food items are loaded with saturated fats and trans fats that directly increase triglyceride and bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood , contributing to plaque formation and heart disease. Fats from junk food can accumulate over a period of time in your body to make you obese. The more weight you put on, the higher your risk of suffering from heart attack.
5. It can damage your liver: Junk food consumption over a period of time can have similar harmful effect on the liver as alcohol consumption does, A study reported that people who ate junk food and shunned exercise showed changes in liver enzymes within four weeks. According to some studies, it's the high level of trans fat cause liver dysfunction due to deposition in the liver.
In the conclude, i must say that if you not control eating junk food than this disease are ruin your life. I, do not suggest you to not eat junk food but do not over eating junk food because it is not healthy for your body.
Cheese is a dairy product made from milk, produced in a variety of shapes, textures and flavors. cheese is very healthy food and throughout...
In our present time most of the people face over-weight problems and this is very complicated to enjoy life like this. Here you can fin...
Every human especially woman desires picture perfect, glowing skin. Whether you are a student, homemaker, or a working professional, it is...
In our day to day life junk food become our common food. But these foods are very unhealthy for our body, from the heart, brain to kidneys ...